View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 08:04 AM
patnyrnyg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
I am in need of some itinerary help for Montreal. Next month, me & a friend are going through Toronto, Montreal, Boston and New York, but only staying 2 1/2 days in Montreal, so i really only want to visit some of the vital areas.

So some key things to consider: staying at the Sheraton, my friend is a foodie blogger, and we do not want to see any of the biodome/olympic stuff, do not party or club, but both are under 25 yrs old, so we don't want to be bored. Museums are not a must, we will be going to enough in NYC, but it seems like thats a major thing in Montreal.

I tried to look at everything on the map, but i'm not sure if there is something we can do about being more efficient with our time, etc.

Day 1 (1/2 day)
-Museum of Fine Arts
-Dinner Downtown
-Underground City/St.Catherines walking (when does everything close or begin to? This is a Tuesday)

Day 2
-Parc Mont Royal (Is St Joseph's Oratory worth the time?)
-Schwartz
-Plateau (St Denis and more eating)
-Dinner at L'Express
-Back DT to Museum of Contemporary Arts

Day 3
-McGill & Redpath
-Jean Talon Market
-Lunch (Any recommendations here)
-Old Montreal
-Dinner
-?? I have no idea. I thought about cirque Amaluna, but $$$. Anyone know if they have cheaper tickets on the day of? Or recommend something else to see at night?

Also, I want to fit in Romados & St.Viateur & Patati Patata in there, but i don't know where without stuffing myself silly on one day! The plateau has so many places to eat... too little time.

Any help is much appreciated.
McGill is right by Mont Royal, so I would hit both of those on the same day. Patati Patata is a short walk from Shwartz's. Get a Sandwich and Schwartz's then walk to Patata for the Poutine.

patnyrnyg is offline   Reply With Quote