View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Protest the Hero

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
For all those bashing Dryden, Whitesnake is more less saying the same thing about Tinordi.

defencemen often take until they are older than forwards to break into the league. They need time to mature. I don't expect him here for another 2-3 years.

Subban was special in that he only needed one year in the AHL. dman like that are rare.

Komisarek was 23 before he was a full time NHLer, same thing with Josh Gorges. Markov was 22.
No, we're all aware of his shortcomings. He was drafted at 22, not 2. Dryden, more than once, has insinuated Tinordi is a terrible player. He always fails to mentions his progress from last year to this year.

Of all the times I've watched Tinordi play, he's had one bad game, and he was under the weather. I don't expect him to be Ryan Suter, merely Hal Gill who can skate, and make a better first pass.

I'm sure there are people who look at his size and expect him to jump into the NHL right away, I'm not one of those people. Nor do I expect Bealieu to do it either, because Ellis is ahead of them both.

Last edited by Protest the Hero: 04-23-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Protest the Hero is offline   Reply With Quote