View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Ail
Occult Knowledge

vCash: 500
Bobby Ryan is the player I'd want most and the player who would earn his paycheck most nights. He'd be a great fit with Richards and with Gaborik at 100% it would be a very comparable scenario to Neal and Eriksson.

Parise is going to be overpaid and will probably not put up the numbers everyone will expect. It has horrible FA signing written all over it. Pass.

I can't see Columbus suddenly giving Nash up for a reasonable proposal, especially after losing the draft lottery. If they did however I see Nash being the second best bet to Bobby Ryan in terms of putting up the numbers. His contract still sucks, but he would be good for at least 30-30 playing with Richards and Gaborik. It's almost reasonable, but the situation is unrealistic regarding acquiring him.

I can't see guys like Morrow or Doan even being moved, but I would be willing to give Morrow a look if it didn't take much to get him.

Edit: I like the idea of giving Edmonton a ring and see what they are selling. I so wish they could trade for Eberle or the 1st overall. I think RNH, Hall, and Eberle are as close to untouchable as it gets. The first will cost one of McD, DZ, Girardi or Staal.

Last edited by Ail: 04-23-2012 at 11:24 AM.