View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
This board is a absolute joke!!! not many understand the importance of not being bullied and most importantly on home ice in front of your fans.. Scott taking the extra 2 mins in a fight with Carkner or Neil is nothing compared to the impact of watching the ultimate team guy like Boyle laying on the ice with a season ending head injury. The Nhl allows fighting and thus having one that is the best at it is a major factor. Neil is a ******* that has gone unchallenged by anyone on this roster that alone makes me sick but add in the injury and the fact he won a game in Ot makes me want to puke.. 95% of the people on this board are so passive and hippie like it hurts. what next 2 hand touch in the NFL because the collisions are to violent ? Now the Rangers get knocked out and we have to sit here and hope Boyle is ok for next year and I know Neil could and may have thrown that hit anyway but Scott running Spezza and getting suspended wouldn't hurt the Rangers at all.
I agree. The Rangers are tough physically and mentally (for a different discussion), and they need to play like they have all year: tough and gritty.

Scott should be in today's game. If he fights Neil, it's a good trade off. Neil's been a factor. Have to get him out of the game. Likewise with Konopka. We know how he's been in the faceoff circle. The Rangers need a fire sparked. Get physical and rough with discipline or have Ottawa take matching penalties. The boys got bullied and initimidated and it shows.

Mitchell hasn't done anything. Scott gives you fighting and intimidation if he lets his presence known early, which, in my opinion, needs to be done.

Florida Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote