View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Brostradamus
LegionOfDoom Reunion

vCash: 500
The Bruins would be a much more even matchup than people think. The Flyers aren't going to give up 10 like they did to Pittsburgh. This series was an anomaly of pure hatred, run and gun for 60 minutes, and the leagues 1 and 3 offenses playing against each other. Games 1/5/6 are much more indicative of the kind of games we are going to see from here on out. All that being said I would prefer not to play the Bruins after just going through a very physical series and the injuries we have but I wouldn't expect us to just roll over.

Flyers have the best offense remaining in the East and possibly the playoffs, defense will need to be team oriented like yesterday's game to keep going until some of the reinforcements are back but that kind of hockey of 40 blocked shots also has a toll on the forwards. Our best bet is probably NJ and Florida winner due to the success against both teams but honestly whoever we play isn't going to be a push over, they are in the 2nd round of the playoffs, they deserve to be here. Rangers really are the only team I would be worried about simply because of Henrik's ability to just take over a series and frustrate talented offenses but its not to say we couldn't take them in a 7 game series.

Prefer/Most desirable: Florida/NJ
Above avg. matchup: Caps/Ott
Indifferent: Bruins
Least desirable: NYR

Brostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote