View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 01:12 PM
GarbageGoal
AKA Section109

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoe82 View Post
I happen to work right next to it. They remodeled it in the past 2 years, so its slightly better than what it used to be. Have drinks at the bar next door (T's Pub) but get there early if you want to sit and eat. You can park on street (good luck), but you may have better luck parking at BU on Babcock street across from walter brown arena (its something like $5 or $8 flat rate after 5pm, I think). Its on the Green Line so public transportation is always an option as well.

In general with gen admission club shows, the earlier you get in line, the better.
How early before a show does the line start forming for a concert there? I got my tickets off StubHub and I always get nervous it's one of those multiple printed ticket scams so I want to be among the first in.

Normally I park in Braintree and take the T in when I visit the city, but I'm afraid if the show runs late or I get a chance to gets some post show pics with the band I'll get stuck when service ends. I likely won't park that close, but maybe something within walking distance or just off the Green line. There's Sox game that night, so I really don't want to drive anywhere near Kenmore Square. Might just park in the Boston Common garage and work my way down from there. I know street parking is tough to impossible in the Back Bay.

GarbageGoal is online now   Reply With Quote