Thread: Fix the Flyers
View Single Post
Old
03-13-2006, 09:22 AM
jb**

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0flyers
I agree. He understood it fine for the first couple of months. What changed?
I canít understand how the PK has shown absolutely no improvement over the course of the year, they had a few game stretch when it was ok but other than that terrible. Why hasnít he made any adjustments? They stand around and let other teams dictate the play instead of the opposite, same with the pp. They need a kick in the behind, maybe Mr Snider can lay into them. Until Zeus gets back go with Nedved, Carter, Kapp. When Zeus comes back insert him and call up Eager to play with Carter and Umberger. Have Richards, radio, and Dmitry. Let those lines play out for several games. Brashear needs to sit, Savage is what he is, has no upside so no point in playing him let the young guys play. We are not going to win it so those 2 should sit. Please take Knuble off the pp. The second unit pp is awful. No adjustments have been made there as well. Hitch has to be told by Clarke to let the young guys play, if he doesnít like then Clarek will a decision to make at that time. I do not fire him this year though, let him ride it out.