View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 01:44 PM
Snurrfint

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I was ahead of the curve on this by a couple of weeks and I can only say that I know it to be true. BH is returning to NA and is very hopeful that he can sign with the Kings as soon as possible. Beyond that would be pure speculation as far as I know.
Do you think the management will be sour after he left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
After the season he has had in Sweden, I would think that if Holloway returns to NA, it'll be under a one-way contract with assurance that he'll be on an NHL roster. If he doesn't make the Kings, I'm certain if placed on waivers some team will take a chance on him and hope that he turns into the next Moulson or Holloway or J. Blake for them.
I can se winnipeg taking a chance at him. they started to gather some players that grew up "nearby" wpg last season and might continue this year also. He has gotten attention from KHL also btw

He has had a really good season and has been a force for the Skelleftea PP with his shot. The whole powerplay was built around him taking slappers. And it worked! when he didnt score the pkers focused too much on him and left room for the other players. Dont know how the kings powerplay looks right now but it can be an option.

Cant see him being worse than penner if given the shot tbh. And ALOT cheaper

Last edited by Snurrfint: 04-23-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Sorry for my bad english
Snurrfint is offline   Reply With Quote