View Single Post
Old
11-21-2003, 03:02 PM
Darth Milbury
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Blue
You dont know squat. Backman was leading the team (the team that is in first place btw) in +/- before he got sent down. If he was on any other team in the league he would be playing right now (and playing well as a matter of fact). But the Blues are tremendously cautious when it comes to developing dmen and they really like their youngsters to get a lot of games played in the minors b/f they get a full time job on the big club. According to Derrick Goold, the Blues beat reporter, Backman is rapidly obtaining untouchable status within the organIzation. The only other Blues prospect under Pleau that had that tag was Jackman. Remember him? Rookie of the year last year, in case you forgot. He was also the kid that you blasted as overrated in years past when us "Blues homers" (who had actually seen him play) were raving about him. Chalk that one up as another fumble by Darth.

Oh btw, how about that Tim Connoly, Darth? Remember when you raving on and on and on about how he had "the best hands you've ever seen". I do. Because you wouldnt shut up him. How is ol Timmy doing now, Darth???

Whatever Nick.....

You want have flame wars, knock yourself out. You'll be playing with yourself, which you're probably used to...

I will not read or respond to another one of your posts. So, enjoy yourself.