View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 04:07 PM

vCash: 500
Doan hasn't had a playoff as bad as this one since the 90's. Vrbata has nearly been invisible as well. When you have key players that are not living up to their usual roles then a team usually falters. It's amazing that the Coyotes are one game away from eliminating the Hawks for that reason.

As a fan of the franchise since the rumors began to swirl that they would move to Phoenix my highlight has been seeing them win the division title this year. I consider that more of an achievement than their statistical best season because it was relative to the other teams in their division. They had never finished higher than the Ducks, Sharks, Kings and Stars in a season and I don't know that they ever won the division title in Winnipeg, but I imagine not (could be wrong).

If the Coyotes eliminate the Hawks that becomes the top highlight for me as a fan of this team. It's pretty impressive that they could pass one milestone with another.

I have a lot of faith in the Coyotes playing in Chicago. They just seemed to put it together better in Chicago from what I saw. The Coyotes are 1-2 in OT at home so far, the Hawks are 0-2 in OT at home so far. Typically I would call for a matching result in a series this close (as in the Hawks picking up a OT win at home), but I think the Coyotes might be able to close this one in regulation tonight.

Last edited by Guest: 04-23-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote