Old
04-23-2012, 06:20 PM
GregNYR19
agitator

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to GregNYR19
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyNYR View Post
I can understand what you guys are saying. But I don't know why, this really pisses me off.

I do understand they are worn down, but do you really think torts would have worked them that hard???

But I do see where you guys are coming from.
optional is optional.....if torts was going to get mad, it would have been made mandatory to avoid it...optional practice doesnt mean the players go eff off, play videogames, and eat mcdonalds on a game day, they do other things like mentally prepare, watch videos with jerry, and talk strategy followed by or after a light workout and keeping the body lose, maybe tweaking equipment. a lot goes into game days...if you want to ask me how i know, im very close to someone in the business. WITH THAT SAID, it may tick you off, but you should see what else goes on. the visiting teams facilities could be backed with trainers helping banged up players and what not. also, torts might not have even been there. they could have sullivan running it, or biron could be out there with the goalie coach. so much could be going on off the ice

GregNYR19 is offline   Reply With Quote