View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 06:25 PM
vh2k7

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to vh2k7 Send a message via MSN to vh2k7 Send a message via Skype™ to vh2k7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
I'd disagree only because I thought King looked real bad in this series.
First 4 games I totally agree. He was nails in game 5 though. Maybe he finally got his legs under him. Voynov was pretty bad in the series too, are we going to bail on him for Drewiske?

I think, at the moment, Clifford should stay out because the other guys are more likely to do something positive than he is. Clifford, in a physical series like this, not having played in a few games, a couple weeks practically...feels like a lock for bad penalties and mediocre at best play. It's not like we're holding out a dominant player here; we're holding out a guy that had an extremely up and down series with a penchant for bad penalties. If the series gets really rough and tumble and they could use his style of play, bring him in. However, I believe the lineup as it was constructed last night is tough enough to handle an extremely physical matchup with St. Louis and ever so slightly more talented because of it. Also feels like there's less risk associated.

vh2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote