View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Mr Kanadensisk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zine View Post
Nope.

YOUR stats are subjective b/c they're not used in proper context......and your evidence is primitive considering you rely solely on stats. Nothing regarding how he's used in Barys, ice time, d-partner, pp, style of game, and how it all influences his numbers relative to other KHLers? Difficult to know if you don't watch the KHL, right?

BTW, you never truly answered ozo's question. If Karlsson scored another 5 points, would he be better (by quite a bit) than every NHLer? You claimed as much for Dallman in the KHL.
I don't doubt that you have put a lot of time into thinking of ways to discredit Dallman's achievements, just as if he was Russian you would be arguing up and down that he was better than Orr. In the end of the day no one knows how he would do on another team until he actually plays on one. I guess we are going to find out.

If Carlsson did it more than once he would certainly deserve consideration depending on how the other players around him did. For example Coffee finished 2nd in league scoring in 83/84, but the guy ahead of him had 79 more points and I would not say he was the best that year.
If Dallman had 10 more points and won the scoring race would you consider him the best in the KHL that season?

Mr Kanadensisk is offline   Reply With Quote