View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 10:56 PM
hogtownhabsfan*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
Season ticket holder thank very much and he is not utalized like we use JG. He gets insulated well and really is not positionally sound. Not sure how many games you have watched but I assure you if you were at as many games as I have been to you would see it.
Well you really need to stop drinking so much at games then. Tinordi is Londons #1 defenseman when it comes to defensive situations (PK, late in games when they have the lead etc.) It's not even close. And I for one believe he projects to be that type of player in the NHL.

I do agree he needs to work on his defensive positioning though and add strength and fill out. But those things are going to happen. Just look at his frame, and just look at PK who was brutal in his defensive positioning and is now quite good thanks to nothing more than coachability. And Tinordi wears a "C" for a reason...

I also love how he is showing offensive ability when London needs a goal. He's gaining more and more confidence and is showing the ability to not only make good passes, but the ability to skate with the puck some as well. He did yesterday, and also a few times at the WJC...

hogtownhabsfan* is offline   Reply With Quote