View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 11:16 PM
battfan888

vCash: 500
Hey Phoenix folks.
Figured I would poke my head in here as a Brampton season ticket holder who watches Lane play all the time.

Not sure if you have talked about him much, I wasnt about to read through 27 pages.

Anyway, based on what I've seen I would think Lane will come back for one more year in Brampton at least. There are certain games when Lane shows up he easily becomes the best player on the ice, problem is he only does that about 10 games a season.

I remember after his rookie year in 09-10 I had such high hopes for him, he had looked awesome and earned being a 2nd round pick, but in the 2 years since its been somewhat disapointing. Mainly because every now and then Lane has an amazing game and we all have to say "where the heck did that come from?" For example his hat trick in the playoffs this year vs Sudbury.

He should be an OA for Brampton next year (I really cant seeing him go farther than AHL camp unless he suddenly becomes a monster over the summer).

He should be one of our go to guys next year, which will probably be his last shot to show the Yotes he is worth an entry level deal.

Good luck in the playoffs guys, glad to see you guys beat Chicago.