Tickets becoming more scarse
View Single Post
04-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Originally Posted by
Hey guys, Sens fan here that's going to be in Nashville til Thursday for work. I'm desperately waiting for the schedule to be released so I can see if I can take in a game and soak in the madness of Bridgestone. Always like the Preds and I would love to see them live.
1) I'm going to assume that tickets are already sold out (or will be by the time the schedule is released. If that is the case, are their scalpers in front of Bridgestone? If so, any advice so I don't get swindled? Or are their better ways of getting after market tix?
2) If the Sens are still in the playoffs, is it cool if I rock a Sens Fisher jersey?
If not, I'll bust out my old school 3rd Weber. I haven't ruled out buying a yellow Fisher either as he is still one of my favorite players.
3) For road games, where's the best place to catch the game and talk hockey. If the Senators make it through, are there any bars that show every playoff game?
Good luck against the Yotes! May the SenaPreds alliance stay strong!
1) Go Stubhub or TicketExchange for sure. Scalpers are present but heartless.
2) Go with the gold Fisher. The Sens Fisher would be fine, though.
3) Watch Parties will be announced on the Preds website. Can't go wrong with those.
Good luck Thursday night!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by predseth