View Single Post
Old
04-24-2012, 03:53 PM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateLeclaire View Post
Hey guys, Sens fan here that's going to be in Nashville til Thursday for work. I'm desperately waiting for the schedule to be released so I can see if I can take in a game and soak in the madness of Bridgestone. Always like the Preds and I would love to see them live.

Questions:

1) I'm going to assume that tickets are already sold out (or will be by the time the schedule is released. If that is the case, are their scalpers in front of Bridgestone? If so, any advice so I don't get swindled? Or are their better ways of getting after market tix?

2) If the Sens are still in the playoffs, is it cool if I rock a Sens Fisher jersey? If not, I'll bust out my old school 3rd Weber. I haven't ruled out buying a yellow Fisher either as he is still one of my favorite players.

3) For road games, where's the best place to catch the game and talk hockey. If the Senators make it through, are there any bars that show every playoff game?

Good luck against the Yotes! May the SenaPreds alliance stay strong!
Looks like the series starts on Friday. If you're still in town on Tuesday then that is likely going to be the first game in Nashville. As for places to go to watch the game and chat with fans, I stick to Murfreesboro (about 30-40 minutes away from Nashville) for that IF I go out (though I can't this weekend because I need to study and write a paper)

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote