View Single Post
Old
04-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Lou almost won the cup last year, he team sucked balls in front of him this year... I don't see the hatred for him. Throw any goalie in net, and if your team can't score you really aren't going to win many games.

Price hasn't really accomplished that much in the NHL to be a front-runner for anything right now, it's all praise from Hab fans and the media. It's like the kid has reached 'legendary' status in the league without doing anything about it.
I think its pretty clear that even the canucks coaching staff had more faith in Schneider than they did for Luongo. Even last year, Luongo was taken out of the playoffs against Chicago, and he only got back in because Schneider got hurt.... and we all saw who finished the series against LA. That says alot in itself.

I think he's a good goalie, but not what he used to be. He certainly didn't carry the canucks last year to the finals.

As for Price not having any accomplishments, fine. Lets bring Osgood out of retirement... he's got 3 cups and he only retired recently .

Last edited by Hackett: 04-24-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Hackett is online now   Reply With Quote