Who is on the Trading Block Now?
View Single Post
04-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Join Date: Jan 2012
- Kesler? (I doubt it though)
- Weber? (if Suter leaves I wouldn't be surprised is Weber gets traded)
- I expect a goalie going to Chicago, whether through free agency or trade I don't know, players may be gone for one though.
- San Jose could be blown up this off season, everyone available, some require overpayment (the Couture's, etc)
- Statsny? (may want to move his contract now if O'Reily + Duchene is the future)
- Edmonton's 1st Overall Pick
- NYR will stay pat if they beat Ottawa, if they don't I expect pieces not in the core to be moved possibly (Dubinsky?)
- Staal, Jordan?
- JVR? Their dominance over Pittsburgh without him shows they don't need him IMO.
- If Washington loses to Boston I think Green will be gone personally.
- Anyone on Buffalo, all that money spent and didn't make the playoffs, owner will not be happy and may demand to shed some salary.
- Toronto any of the LACK players, add in Schenn to make it SLACK?
I think it will be a very very very busy offseason. Many teams who have done well in the past had/will have early exits, I can't wait for the offseason.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Grant