vCash: 500
Originally Posted by AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar View Post

So I keep hearing conflicting things on if the following scenario occurs:

1. Manchester
2. Manchester
3. Arsenal/Newcastle
4. Arsenal/Newcastle (Tottenham?)
5. Chelsea

or I guess 6. Chelsea as well with someone else above them...

Usually top 4 go to UCL next season but if Chelsea win the final they would be guaranteed a spot (in the group stage right?). Would that impact the other top 4 or not? I read that it wouldnt and always operated under that assumption but never really gave it enough consideration to really look at it (as it is so unlikely a team can finish out of UCL spot in league play but still win the league).

Also Torres scoring:

The reaction is so funny. The last 18 months may be forgotten if he does it again in the final, thats for sure.
I heard them mention on Sirius that the winner gets the automatic spot at the cost of the 4th place team. Something about no International league having more than 4 representatives. Not sure if accurate. I haven't checked. That would suck if you're fighting for 4th. I think Chelsea realized a few weeks ago that this was their only chance to play Champions League next year. I just can't believe they beat Barca and tied down Terry. This is historical stuff. But they gotta win it all or it means nothing.

CapitalsCupFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote