View Single Post
Old
04-25-2012, 06:50 AM
ozo

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
zherdev - he resigned new contract with Atlant a few days ago. He is not consider as Ukrainian according to new KHL rules (can not play fot ukrainian NT I believe)
Officially? I only heard rumours that is almost done - new two year deal.

Razin is under contract with Traktor for one more season. It's hard to see anyone from Sokil who's really worth signing. Dinamo Riga also pulled Latvians out of really questionable leagues, but they were relatively young bunch, who were pretty dominant Belarus, Hungary, etc. My point is they had potential and look have far they have come, Darzins, M. Redlihs, Galvins, Masalskis and few more. Hard to see veterans like Kasyanchuk, let alone Shakhraichuk or Simchuk adjusting to KHL pace anymore. As the last WC D1A showed, the age of Ukrainian soviet generation is over.

Maybe worth picking up Andrushenko or Yegorov from Belarus. They are well regarded there and have somewhat more impressive CV's like young VHL-ers Toryanik or Ramazanov who showed absolutely nothing in WC 9but to be fair, no Ukrainian did anything good there, besides Pobedonostev). Interesting summer ahead.

ozo is offline   Reply With Quote