Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Senators ECQF Game 6
View Single Post
Old
04-25-2012, 09:21 AM
blue425

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
Not in this circumstance but thats not to say he cant add to a team if hes motivated. He can be real difference maker for a cheap price.
Very true. I can't imagine that no one wants him. Wasn't Edmonton rumored to have interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coladin View Post
Look, I enjoy talking hockey with HF people, notably Original Six teams in the States. Toronto and Montreal are terrible hockey fans. Very homercentric. Ottawa fans all came from somewhere else, as half my life we didn't have a team so we generally like the game and players in general.

I have never watched the Rangers so closely, 6 games in 10 games or whatever and if I can have a mild hate for Callahan, MDZ and not much else, really, imagine how the players feel. Which is why I understand the hate for Neil and others. You watch them closely they'll drive you nuts.

I did take someone's advice and the clips that I have watched, notably a Callahan tribute video demonstrates what he does that annoys me. Not necessarily Mad Dog antics but when he hits he drives up with his body. When he hits his point of impact differs from the finish. Now I am not saying I see him clip someone in the head but he drives upwards, launches, when he hits. If it is his size, or his speed that makes it happen I am not sure. Just watching him live three times now, it bugs me that's all.

So no, he didn't kill babies or decapitate puppies! I would take him and Prust on my team any day. Prust-Callahan-Neil may be the most vicious line in hockey. Especially playoff mode.
A fair response. Here is to a good clean game seven!

blue425 is offline   Reply With Quote