Thread: Post-Game Talk: Off to Florida for Game 7
View Single Post
Old
04-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

vCash: 500
He usually bounces back better when we LOSE the game. We didn't lose last night, but the quality of those shots weren't that good. Marty still hasn't played as bad as Jyz, or that dead Flower MAF this playoffs though. Also made some key saves late in the 3rd, and OT to keep our season alive, and didn't give up a weak one under pressure like the tying goal in game 7 of the 09 playoffs against Carolina.

It seems like I trust him more to make big time saves. It's smaller ones that sometimes worry me. It's okay to be concerned about his play, and there are legit worries. However I hate to see things written by so called Devils fans sometimes on here, and on the TG blog about how he sucks, and hasn't been good or won a Cup since 03. When really he's only one legend out of three still left with this team from all those Cup wins. People say Dano was overrated, but we don't even have a defenseman as good as Dano was in his last few years. That's the truth. I wonder if these are Rangers fans trolling pretending to be Devils fans? It's pretty heartbreaking to be honest.

Marty has won Vezina's TWO actually with mediocre defense since those other stars[Nieder, Stevens] have been gone.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote