View Single Post
Old
04-26-2012, 08:36 AM
blue425

vCash: 500
Thank you for an amazing GDT.

No matter what happens tonight I think that this should be stickied...even if only the first post. Too much awesome to let slide away to nothingness.

On to the game:

I was a nervous wreck prior to game six. I'm the only one I'm sure

I honestly feel like the Senators had their chance to win this series. And missed the boat.

Hagelin was out for three games. Three games we missed his ability to gain the zone. Three games the Rangers options were limited. Three games with no Hagelin, Richards, Gaborik (even if he has been invisible). Three games where honestly, the Rangers looked like a ****ing mess. Although admittedly less of a mess in game five. Anderson was really good that night. Those three games were Ottawa's window.

Henrik stole us game three. We got Hags back and I don't think it is any secret after watching game six how much he brings to the table. Ottawa could not handle it. And the fact that we are the beneficiaries of another young gun in Krieder...who honestly has performed beyond anyone's expectations. He has been a wonderful surprise. I certainly did not expect him to contribute so much so soon.

This team played all season for game seven home ice. This team has responded all season when their backs have been against the wall. This team gave many of us here a nice donkey punch when so many people thought the were dead on their feet in period one the other night.

This team is going to win tonight. Book it.