View Single Post
Old
04-26-2012, 10:07 AM
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Beezer]
..... agree with Adam Graves that Markstrom would give us a better chance to win then Clemm. I know some have said playoff experience should put Clemm ahead of Markstrom to start but I say that advantage goes to Markstrom. He's played in 2 WJC which are playoff type games IMO even if it wasn't in North America. Those are high pressure games in which Markstrom played very well in. Clemm has two NHL playoff starts to his credit. Both losses. Not saying the losses are his fault because he did make some good saves in those games. I just think NJ has Clemm figured out and will probably look to go 5hole every chance they get if he's in net again. Markstrom would no doubt give us the best possible opportunity to win as NJ would not have prepared to face him coming into the series and that would give Markstrom the upper hand.

I do agree with you that it's not fair to throw him into a game 7 aQUOTE=Beezer]nd too risky to his development in case hr loses. Probably all moot as I hope Theo is ready to go tonight! [QUOTE=Beezer]

Thx and like you I am praying it is moot. if it's not, I trust Dineen will make the decision that is in the best interest of the Panthers.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote