View Single Post
Old
03-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Seph

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seph
Quote:
Originally Posted by herecomesdabus
You guys are kidding me if you are thinking of sitting DiPi...from here until the Isles are eliminated, DiPi gets all the games. If he is a true no.1 it should not be a problem. He already has sat out plenty enough this year where he can handle the rest of the load.

This thinking of sitting DiPi everytime there is a back to back game is the kind of thinking that has been holding back DiPi and the organization...DiPi can handle the 3 games in 4 nights.

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz already

Think of it this way...the Isles right now are having their playoffs...a loss now could be detrimental. The team has caught momentum. It doesn't make any sense at all to disrupt that right now. Putting Snow in now might also be detrimental to the way the rest of the team is playing.

God this talk of resting DiPi is completely sickening
Even Brodeur is having problems handling that kind of workload, as evidenced by his last couple games. Guess he's not a true #1?

You have to keep in mind, this is not the old NHL, when goalies faced about 23-28 shots a night. 30+ saves in a game is routine now, and against Atlanta with no Zhitnik, Dipietro has a good chance of having to make 40+ saves. I have faith he can do it, but I do think it'd be prudent to rest him, so he has something left for the much bigger games against Montreal and Tampa.