View Single Post
Old
04-26-2012, 01:38 PM
McCupofOil
Bob The Builder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustrock View Post
You guys laugh at me for the Lucic for Hemsky proposal? Okay, possibly Hemsky +, but I've followed the Bruins fairly closely the last few years.

Lucic has a problem with floating. He is a bit of an enigma and he didn't provide a whole lot against the Caps. He had moments even in their Cup run where he was invisible.

The Bruins need a puck-mover on the PP like Hemsky. After his performance against the Caps, I don't think it's impossible that Chiarelli moves him.

He's not going to move Bergeron, Marchand, Seguin, Krejci.

Why do I want Lucic if he's a floater? Because he has that toughness and edge and skill enough to play in the top 6. I'd love RNH and Eberle to play with him because he will make other teams pay a price.
Come on, be realistic. Lucic is a premier power forward in the game, he's a 25-30 goal 60-65 point, hit everything that moves, will fight anybody, generally feared power forward plus he's a fan favorite in Boston (LOOOOOOOCH). It will take one of our Big 3 or the #1 pick to get him from Boston, nothing less and especially not Hemsky + unless the plus is one of the Big 3.
I don't even think that they would give up Peverley for Hemsky at this point, forget Lucic.