Thread: On the Radio: Official Sports Radio Thread Part 7
View Single Post
Old
04-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Bone for your jar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursednumber6 View Post
I listened to some of it and agreed with a lot of it. However I did hear him revisit the past, which I do not think is valid because teams are always in such flux. As for the passivity, I dont think that is the problem on the PP. It is personnel combined with xcheme. I also do not think they were passive because of Claude,they were passive because somewhere deep down they knew they didn't have the depth to go full speed for long. They were some exceptions to that on both end of the scale but that is what I felt from this team from day one.
Plenty I disagreed with as well, but my point is that he wasn't wallowing in negativity and bashing the team's character, as in years past. It was reasoned argument and respectful, constructive criticism.

My problem with F&M this season is simply how little attention they've paid to the B's. Basically they got two weeks of concerted attention, and then we got knocked out. I actually love F&M when they pit their douchebaggery against the wisdom of insider puckheads like Neely or McGuire, or they call up a radio host from a rival's city to spar over the air. There's just not enough of it.