#ducksbadnwagon :)

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocanes88 View Post
^ Location: Calgary
Favorite NHL team: Canes
Favorite NFL team: Jaguars

Does not compute. Explain.
Been a fan since I got the chance to meet Sean Burke in 1993 and he signed his hat and gave it to me. Also I was at ECU from 2001-2005 so got to experience a cup run first hand.

Jaguars cause when I was a kid in 1980's I wanted to be the next big QB (who doesn't when they're 6 haha) I started following Mark Brunell when he signed with Washington cause I'm left handed and he was the best southpaw at the time (IMO anyway). Begged and pleaded with my parents and finally they caved and at the expense of both Christmas AND my birthday, I got to go to the 1993 Rose Bowl between Mark Brunell and the Washington Huskies and Elvis Grbac and the Michigan Wolverines. I realise you're probably too young to even know who those people are But tragically the Huskies lost 38-31 I was a SeaHawk fan before hand (Mostly just cause of Brian Bosworth tho, I did my hair like him from 1987 till 1992) But after Brunell was traded to Jacksonville I had my team, so glad he got his ring in 2009, ten years after teh Jags were robbed of the SB but that's another story