View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Shepard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxcheck View Post
I'm not saying I don't like our chances. I do think we have the better team top to bottom. But, I also know playing against a physical team with a hot netminder is not going to be easy.

Also, does the fact that we have a better regular season record than the Yotes, yet they get home ice because they won their weak division bother anyone else?
Honestly, I think it entirely depends on whether or not it favors you at the time. Back in the 2009 - 2010 season, I was a bit irritated we (Phoenix) had more points than Vancouver but had the 4th seed because of divisions, which meant we had to face a Detroit team that was red-hot heading into the playoffs instead of the Kings who were 4-3-3 in their last 10. I don't really mind having home ice now though (other than a bit worried about us being 1-2 at home in the playoffs the year).

Anyways, I won't wish you guys luck in the series, beyond hoping for an injury-free series.

I will say I like your team and fans though, so I'm hoping nothing happens on the ice or on the boards that changes that.

Last edited by Shepard: 04-27-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote