View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 01:44 AM
Erick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I agree with you. Many in the Devils fanbase did not give your team much credit, and did act like we were entitled to an automatic win. I wanted to face you guys more to do with the fact that I live in Florida, and it would be cool to see games in Florida, and go back home to Jersey for our home games. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid of Pittsburgh though who got knocked on their ass in the first round in some embarrassing fashions at that. Believe it or not the Panthers were the only non divisional team in the league aside from Boston who swept us that beat the Devils more than once in regulation this season. We lost twice twice to Toronto. Once in regulation, and once in a shootout. I found myself during this series being afraid of many of the Panthers quality's more so than some of the Penguins too. I won't hold it against you for not liking the Devils as long as there are no hard feelings between us. Same with Bernier as long as you don't hold it against me for my Clemmer bashing! I don't care if you don't like me or the Devils cause that's too bad cause I actually like you guys a lot! Like I said I expect Florida to be even better next season. Also sorry for stupid antics Devils fans did. I made sure to shake hands with people, and would NEVER pull something like that especially not in the opponents own building. I cheer, and scream for the Devils, but would never do something ignorant like that. Not even in the Garden during Rangers game, or down in Philly for Flyers games, and I hate them a lot more than you guys! I don't hate you guys at all in fact I can't stop praising this team. A lot of respect for you, and your fans. By the way as I said in here after game 2 I was glad to see the Panthers win a game at home in front of the fans!

I really have no problem with the fans; fans will be fans.

I don't like the Devils players. I feel like they've disrespected our team more than any other team this season.

Patrik Elias dismissed us as a one-line team earlier this season.
After we get a shutout in Game 5, Zach Parise shrugs it off and gives Jose Theodore no credit.

Our players never disrespected your team like that.

When your team lost, your players constantly acted like a bunch of brats postgame. It was annoying.

Nothing against the fans, I just hope your players get dominated by the Flyers.

And yes, the worst thing about this series is that the Devils won, in part because of Steve Bernier. I will never like Steve Bernier.
Just like you were hoping the Devils would embarrass Clemmer, I'm hoping the likes of Hartnell, etc. put Bernier back where he belongs...the AHL.

Erick is offline   Reply With Quote