View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 10:00 AM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
Man I need to avoid hfboards.

Too many people crapping on the other teams on the main board and it's just dumb. Caps don't have this in the bag, Rangers don't have this in the bag, it should be a close series.

Of course I hope the Rangers will win...I think they have a very good shot, but it just drives me nuts when people are like "hah, Rangers have no chance the Caps just destroyed Boston and the Rangers suck hard and aren't as good as Boston this will be over quick" and things like that.

Same for Rangers fans putting down the Caps...they didn't get to the second round by being terrible and they played a lot of really close games. Rangers will be toughing out another close series IMO
Those fans ovbiosuly arent fans who have watched all season. If they have they would know with the arrival of Krieder and how that has created another line of offensive threat with Stepans elevation. Not to mention Gaborik might pick it up in 1 or 2 games this series, and the D and of course Henrik, the Rangers will have a good chance. No i dont think either team will win easy or anything but be sure if your the Rangers to D up vs every line not just focus on the Ovi line as there so called bottom 2 lines are expected to score and do so pretty good.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote