View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 11:38 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
I have no interest in MPS. He is Rob Schremp v 2.0.
He's got greta speed but I don't think he will ever have the hands to use it.
He's anything but Schremp 2.0

MPS is more like a Jere Lehtinen player, a two-way type that has very good penalty killing instincts. It's just a matter of how good his offense will be. He could be a guy that gets 10 goals, 35 points a season, or 30 goals, 60 points a season. He's very smart, hard-working and agreat backchecker. He is anything but the one-dimensional, pouty, trick shooting Schremp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
I posted this on the oilers proposal board and it got shut down (they wanted Voynov, or even Teemu in a pakcage for Brown!!) So I don't think that either team seems keen on this.
If there is MOD out there please feel free to close as I have recieved my answer.
It's not really surprising. Think of how we were three or four years ago. We wanted to cling to almost every prospect we had as we were in full rebuild. All our better prospects were golden, all other teams similar prospects were inferior (that seemed to be the board consensus, not the individual posters). It also doesn't help that Hickey is viewed as a bust because of where he was drafted.

kingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote