Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Senators ECQF Game 7
View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 01:08 PM
coladin

vCash: 1413
Haven't had a chance but wanted to extend my congratulations to the Rangers. THey played extremely hard and sacrificed their bodies at an astonishing rate to ensure that they protected their lead. It was really crazy to watch that at the end, even as a Sens fan, you gotta do a slow clap in respect.

Hank, the entire defence (minus Bickel just because he played so little) were unbelievable. And young. That may be the backbone of a Stanley Cup Championship team. I don't know if it will be this year but soon. Guys like Kreider, Stepan, Hagelin will only improve and hopefully Gaborik and Dubinsky can rediscover their forms moving onward against the Caps. Callahan and Prust, two tough hombres who play well above their weight, lead the offence in spirit and tenacity. Doesn't hurt to have Brad Richards to lean on when you need someone with experience to help this very young team.

It has been a pleasure! I am disappointed that we lost but really enjoyed our season, the team building and will look forward to 2012-2013 with a full season of Kyle Turris, Jakob Silfverberg and the continued development of rookies like Greening, Condra, Smith. I think Andy has proven himself to be not a career backup and Sergei Gonchar can still play! Thank goodness.

Good luck against the Caps, I will be cheering for the Rangers!

coladin is online now   Reply With Quote