Our RFA's Include

Wojtek Wolski-3,800,000
only if he takes the min and is willing to be the 13th forward
Kris Versteeg-3,083,000
long term deal
Dmitry Kulikov-1,325,000
long term deal
Keaton Ellerby-787,500
love the guy as the 7th defenseman, but with strachan signed to a 1 way contract, hes probably going to look elsewhere for a job in someones top 6. could end up staying if garrison walks

Also don't see smithson, santorelli, or bradley being brought back. This team has to many depth guys as it is. It is time to replace some of those depth 3rd liners with top 6 goal scorers and slide everyone else down a slot. We won't take the next step without doing that. Ideally this is what I would like to see next year. This team needs its version of James Neal.

Flash-Weiss-Steeg
Hubredeau-FA-FA
Bergie-Goc-Samuelson
Upshall-Matthias-Kopecky

Campbell-Gudbranson
Weaver-Kulikov
Jovo-FA
Strachan

Theo/Markstrom

FA thoughts, Need to find offense. That should be the only goal of this offseason, to find guys who will put the puck in the net. If it becomes a bidding war for Garrison, I would much rather them let him walk and take a run at Suter. While it goes against what I just posted about offense, you can never have to many stud D-men and I would take Suter at 7.5 mill over Garrison at 4.5 any day. Don't see them backing up the brinks truck for Parise, but there has to be some options out there.