View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 03:22 PM
slovakiasnextone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamuz View Post
Wasn't Panik 18 or 19yr when he played his first tournament? also i recall Tatar was young too.
Yes, he was. I think he was actually a few months younger than Jurčo is right now when he played in 2010. And Tatar was just a few months older than Panik, though he was playing against men for the 2nd year of his career. But anyway Saint John´s is in the play-offs and they´re hosting the Memorial Cup this year, so...And both were some of our better players back then.

Harv, would you rather have experienced players who play nothing? Because we have an abundance of them. What has "experience" brought us at the WC over the past few years. Nothing but tears...and those were not tears of joy...

landskronala, he´s in the AHL POs and the Bolts wouldn´t release him. The chance that Norfolk doesn´t get through to round 2 is pretty slim, but even if they don´t I doubt such an "inexperienced" player would be brought in without having played any pre-WC game in the Slovak NT. (Though even playing andplaying well in those did not help him)