View Single Post
Old
11-22-2003, 08:26 AM
FacelessButcher

vCash: 500
How I see the trades stack up-

Edmonton perspective: (improving defense 4 trade pieces for 3 trade pieces a little more quality a little less quantity)
Comrie=Coburn
Stoll+Semenov+2nd > Hossa+Hainsey (were arguably improving our prospects and toning it more to our needs the difference in quality I feel is not a 2nd pick differential more like a 3rd or 4th.

Montreal perspective: (rebuild, increased size down center, and young leadership to grow with the team)
Zednik=?1st pick Atlanta(it really depends where it lands and what you think of the new Atlanta line-up I'd say 12th overall is equal to Zednik anything above is a win for Montreal and anything below is a loss)
Stefan+Stoll+2nd < Hossa+Hainsey (not gastly far off really depends if you think Stefan can ever become the player he was supposed to)

Atlanta perspective: (sacrifice future for now but all the players you recieve are young so not too bad really improves offense)
Coburn=Comrie(takes another player he likes to pry him out as your GM does not want to make that swap)
Stefan < Semenov
1st pick=? Zednik

To fix this trade I would say Edmonton deceases its 2nd pick to a 3rd. Atlanta gives a 2nd pick(not quite that much maybe a 4th coming back from Mtl) or decent prospect to Montreal.