View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 05:19 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by truebluegoalie View Post
Most caps fans look at past history and think that they will win in 3, but they forget the rangers have only 6 players left from that 2009 team, so I don't really think the fact they lost to them twice recently really means much. Their fans seem to forget this, and claiming that goaltending is a push when it is a hart/vezina finalist going up against a third string goalie is a joke, not that Holtby isn't good, but come on now. Also their claim that our D isn't as good as Chara/Seidenberg is a little ridiculous. Between Girardi, MCD, and Staal on different pairings, that gives us 3 shutdown defensemen. Stralman hasn't been bad this postseason either. All we need is our forwards to step up, and I really like our new second line.

I think it will be a tough series, but I think, and hope, the team woke up and realized how tough the playoffs are after having a difficult time with the Senators.

I think we will be fine, but it won't be easy.
Have they really been saying the goaltending is a push? Holy ****, that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote