View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Blueshirt Believer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoneil View Post
You're a broken record, man. He was one of the only guys winning faceoffs. He was one of the only guys capable of getting the puck out of the Rangers' own zone (or didn't you notice that became a problem when he got hurt). He's been shooting the puck again, and Anderson had to stone him more than once this series.

Like I said, he's got a ways to go before he gets back to last year's model, but he's definitely moving in the right direction. Even if it were only "two important plays in a 7 game series" (and it's not), without those two plays, it likely isn't even a 7 game series.

Too many people (and you are one of the ones at the top of the list) refuse to give Dubinsky credit for anything because of his down season. If it were any other player who just played game 7 of a series on one leg, winning faceoffs and dishing the primary on the GWG, he would have hero status right now. If you actually see him as "useless" in the Ottawa series, then you need to step back and try to see past your own bias against the kid, because you're completely wrong.
I'll say one thing, if Dubi is going to find his game he is going to find it playing center. Looks far more comfortable as a pivot than as a wing(especially in his own end).

Still I think he gets moved cause I think 4.5m for a 3rd line center is much. But I think he should probably be in that role more than Boyle atm.

Blueshirt Believer is offline   Reply With Quote