View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 08:55 PM
BlaqICE

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to BlaqICE Send a message via AIM to BlaqICE Send a message via MSN to BlaqICE
Why does everyone bring up the point that the rangers took 7 games to knock off the 8th seed? With the parity in the league these past couple of years, any team that makes it to the playoffs has a legitimate chance of making it to the finals. Also, the Rangers dominated the Flyers this year and it took the Flyers 6 games to beat the Penguins. Does that mean we would have swept the Penguins since we seemed to have dominated the Flyers this year and the Flyers dominated the Penguins in the Playoffs? Absolutely not. It's all about matching up well with a team. We happen to have matched up well with the Flyers this year and not so much with the sens and yet the Flyers had the better season. It happens. With that being said, I feel like Washington is similar to the sens in the sense that they have a hot goaltender right now, but I think they are more of an offensive threat. Out of all the teams that started the playoffs, the two teams I did not want to run into the most were the sens and the caps, but it is what it is. I think if we can get through this series, it will be a huge psychological boost for us, though, knowing that we were finally able to put away Washington.

BlaqICE is offline   Reply With Quote