View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 09:24 PM
CNS
A World Alone

vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
I actually really like this list. Nick Shore is the only one that gave me pause for a second.

Right now the Kings lack the top end talent really, but have lots and lots and lots of very solid depth prospects, lots of guys who can be solid players but are far from guaranteed. I think it makes listing them pretty tough, Andrew's list is fairly solid (other than the much discussed issue with Holloway, Mersch/Schmaucher being so high gave me a little pause, and the wide discrepancy of Vey/Kozun) but most people's list pretty solid, IMO, since it is hard to say who comes out all those B prospects to be solid NHLers.

EDIT: Actually, that's the ones I wanted to ask you about Andrew. Mersch/Schmaucher seem higher than on most lists and what makes Vey and Kozun so far apart. Thanks for any response!
Someone likes something I posted?! Is this real life?

As for Shore, I think he's going to develop in to what we all hoped Stoll to be - a 3rd line center who brings a decent amount of offense. I really liked what I saw from his game this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
Most surprising thing on your list is that Weal isn't on there but Andreoff is
Oops. I had Weal but I was editing it and must have deleted him. Editing it now.

CNS is offline   Reply With Quote