View Single Post
Old
04-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Big McLargehuge
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
Yeah. So it's down to either Chapman or some late round developmental project type who is realistically unlikely to become a starter. Jean-Baptiste from Baylor? I watched a few Baylor games because I was a fan of RG3, and he flashed some ability.
He's an interesting prospect...but I don't see him being more than a rotational player. We need to pick someone, though.

If the Steelers end this draft without a single NT drafted I'm going to be furious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
At this point, you sort of have to treat every year like Hampton's last year, and McLendon sucks.
Yep.

Neither of the NTs we've talked about here would be ready to start on day one anyway. McLendon is a complete non-factor in the discussion to me. The Steelers clearly think much higher about him than anyone else does, but...**** me if they think he's Hampton's successor.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif