End of Season Wrap - Team 1200 (1:30-3:30)
View Single Post
04-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
- Paulrus says "wouldn't we all like to be in Philly."
- very pleased with growth of team.
- healthy distaste with not being in Philly today.
- realistic opportunity to win game 6 slipped away.
- have to score your way to the Cup, didn't get enough.
- scoring depth not as consistent as regular season.
- created enough opportunities, have to bare down more.
- good foundation to build on.
- expectation level has increased based on playoffs.
- has evaluated season with Alfie.
- thanked Alfie for help through the season.
- conversation didn't go into retirement talk.
- PM didn't get to decide to retire as a player, "they retired me."
- didn't really have expectation of what team would be.
- core of vets are really good players
- core are proud guys, knew they had to be better than year before.
- competitive group all year.
- proud of the fact he got to be a HC in NHL.
- leadership group did outstanding job, deserve more credit for team success.
- hard part is to repeat this season's success.
- excited about September, but also scared to death.
- hardest thing to do all year was to tell a player they weren't playing.
- doesn't know a good way to tell a guy he wasn't playing.
- team needs to get better, as does every team.
- keep building on identity, players have to get better.
- "See ya in September."
View Public Profile
Visit littleD's homepage!
Find More Posts by littleD