View Single Post
Old
04-28-2012, 01:06 PM
TheJuxtaposer
Lost a bet

vCash: 567
Off the top of my head, here's the teams that I think would have a need for Pavelski:

Anaheim, Chicago, Columbus, Edmonton, Buffalo, and Washington. All teams that need a hard-minutes #2C to take the edge off their primary scorers or because their current hard-minute center is not effective.

Peter Holland + 6th overall is something we've been offered up from Anaheim, which I really, really like. We could select Teuvo Teravainen with that pick.

Marcus Johansson + Colorado's 1st from Washington is something I think I've seen for Pavelski, which is also interesting, although admittedly I don't know exactly where that pick falls.

I lurked a lot in the Chicago forum, and I no longer think Stalberg could be a main piece for Pavelski (lots of guys that really don't like him and want him a healthy scratch against some teams styles, and a really strange Mod that loves Kruger). But their pick is probably somewhere around a little later than ours, so they'd have to add considerably, like a top-end prospect.

Buffalo likes low-balling us, but a package would start with their 1st (10th overall, I think) and add a prospect.

As examples.

TheJuxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote