View Single Post
Old
11-22-2003, 10:39 AM
Chayos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
I know, that's what I think too. But hey. Maybe Smyth stays at center. If that's the case then he rounds out a left side then. If Smyth is at center then we have:
Isbister
Frolov
Moreau
Torres
Chimera

If we get frolov (which I wouldn't mind at all) I'd like to see:

Smyth-Oates-Hemsky
Torres-York-Dvorak
Moreau-Reasoner-Isbister
Frolov-Stoll-Salmolainen

That doesn't look like a bunch of ice time, but MacT rolls his lines, and even strength the fourth line (if playing good, like all lines must with MacT) will get as much ice time as anybody. And while Reasoner is out, you could put Smyth in between Moreau and Isbister and Frolov on the top line and Chimera as fourth line LW. But then that also takes Pisani out of the lineup..... I don't want to see that (I know, have I changed my opinion). I dunno. Beats me. I think we'd have to give up another forward with Comrie and they could include a pick. Say:
Comrie, Horcoff, third
for
Frolov, second

But that stil doesn't help my lines as Horcoff wasn't even listed in the lines! Jesh... I dunno.... he'd create a HUGE log jam, but a welcome one IMO.

I actually think getting Frolov would be a good thing. It would allow us to make a deal with Ott who are weak at LW but strong at D. How about flip Frolov for Phillips.