View Single Post
Old
03-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralPred
Would it seem that Suter's offensive role is being reduced in Nashville while his physical game is being developed? I've seen only 2 Preds games and listened to a bunch, but he doesn't seem to be involved like he was while in Madison and Milwaukee. Not to mention his turnover issues, which has been mentioned before, seem to be creeping back this season.

As for Weber, I'm glad to have seen him while I did this year, I figured that he might not last the season in Milwaukee. He was great no matter who he paired up with, weather it was Zanon, Klein, etc.... He can play the power play, kill penalties...
I think its more of.....Nobody but Zidlicky and Timonen are getting any PP time and are wanted to do much offensively. Suter, IMO, is the best at moving through defenders in the neutral zone/offensive zone......but he never gets the chance. I expect he will get more chances, as well Hamhuis and Weber....when Trotz is more comfortable with their games offensively (which may take a billion years.)