View Single Post
Old
04-29-2012, 09:50 AM
zecke26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderson View Post
I'm not really happy with the selection either. Müller definately should have been ahead of Lavallee, Ondruschka or Reul, just like Greiss should have made the team in favour of Pätzold. How Pietta didn't make it is beyond me. I would have taken Pietta, Olver or Flaake ahead of Furchner as well.

In the end it's the team-effort that matters, and sometimes the not so obvious choice ends up being a good one. But right now, I don't really see it.
i would have taken 10 others goalies ahead of paetzold, but that's just me i guess.
shouldn't matter though, since i think endras is the clear #1 and if he's able to play like the did all season there won't be a problem at all.

pietta i agree with. he made huge steps forward. but probably his tank is empty. might always be a factor. that's the reason for flaake IMO who didn't look as powerful as he was earlier in the season.

defense is the weakness of this team i'd say. and i wonder why baxmann never gets the chance. he's rock solid in berlin and i miss such a guy on this team.

but after all, the exhibition games were quite good as they team was able to play as a team, so i expect them to finish top10. maybe quarterfinals, maybe not. but 5th in the group should be possible.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote