View Single Post
Old
04-29-2012, 09:03 AM
Maverick41

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zecke26 View Post
i would have taken 10 others goalies ahead of paetzold, but that's just me i guess.
shouldn't matter though, since i think endras is the clear #1 and if he's able to play like the did all season there won't be a problem at all.

pietta i agree with. he made huge steps forward. but probably his tank is empty. might always be a factor. that's the reason for flaake IMO who didn't look as powerful as he was earlier in the season.

defense is the weakness of this team i'd say. and i wonder why baxmann never gets the chance. he's rock solid in berlin and i miss such a guy on this team.

but after all, the exhibition games were quite good as they team was able to play as a team, so i expect them to finish top10. maybe quarterfinals, maybe not. but 5th in the group should be possible.
I am not a big fan of Pätzold, but I liked him in the exhibition games he's played in. Not that he was amazing, but he was much better than I have seen him play in a long time (in the national team that is).

With Endras being the clear cut #1 I really hope we don't end up in any shootouts.
I wish that if we did, that the coaches would put the backup in for the shootout.

Maverick41 is online now   Reply With Quote