View Single Post
Old
04-29-2012, 12:02 PM
harv3317

vCash: 500
was at the game. the first 2 periods were boring. the devils trap made me want to leave out of boredom!!! some how the third we started breaking it and the game got really exciting. everyone was standing for the third and both overtime periods. this team did everything it could to win, i thought we scored on at least two seperate occasions in ot. brodeur saved the game multiple times. unfortunately kuli was terrible all game and gave up the turnover on the winning goal. jovo, gubranson played well, basically every other d was sufficient. was really disappointed that theo didn't make the final save. imo, it was a fairly easy save, but the boys did themselves proud with a great comeback!! it really hurts to have 2 overtime losses in a row that could've won the series for us. broeduer stood tall when it really mattered. both ot goals were weak, but that's the way it goes. the boys were devastated after the loss!!!
i'm really prowd of this team!!! they showed resielency, guts and pride. they gained us a lot of respect around the league.

GUYS, THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON AND SERIES!!!!!!! HOPE WE CAN GO FURTHER NEXT YEAR!!!!!!
IT'S ONLY THE BEGINING!!!!!!
GGGGOOOOO PPPPPAAAANNNNNTTTTHHHHEEEERRRSSSS!!!!!!!

harv3317 is offline   Reply With Quote