Old
04-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Johnny Caravella
The Doctor is in!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by justheducks View Post
lol.
Well I am going to just give some quick cliffnotes version from the 10 minute conversation.
The biggest thing from the conversation was that he had signed a contract with the Ducks but failed two physicals last summer right before he retired. Him and Teemu had talked every week and both were going to sign a contract with the Ducks and start a pathway to the HOF tour and that the marketing department was already starting to push them reuniting. He seemed really really excited to be back with the Ducks and sounded like he wanted to make up for the Colorado choice to the fans. He basically said the only thing that held him back was his concussion problems and how much he thought head shots were getting worse and worse of a problem. He said he felt great and the year off let him get back in hockey shape and I said that if he came back half as good as Teemu did after his break he could play til he was 50 and he laughed then and I said thanks and asked for an autograph and then left. He signed my Costco receipt haha.
So, I was right.

Johnny Caravella is offline   Reply With Quote